Thursday, October 16, 2014

What a storm.
It rained, and it rained.  Harder and harder.

It would have been wonderful to watch it from some mountain side, maybe in a cave or a cliff-side chalet, with a nice shower, and floor to ceiling windows (or cave entrance).

We wound up close to this ideal, but without the fire.

I had seen you riding to work many a morning, along the river parkway towards the west.  You'd sometimes catch up with me, and sometimes I'd catch up with you in our 45 minute ride from civilization out to the dreary concrete of west-end high-tech urban misplanning.

What I could tell about you before: you were blonde, you were as tall as me, perhaps taller.  Not a small woman, but rather Amazonian. You had a nice ass: everyone has a nice ass in bike shorts.  Eyes, breasts, arms, cheeks, and smile were all mysteries to me.

When I'd catch up with you I'd draft you... not as much for wind shield as much as for the view.  I noticed you drafted me too.. I amused myself thinking that maybe my ass looked as good to you.

I saw the ring on your finger; the ring that should have been on my finger banged against my chest on the chain that I wore.  "I'm married, not dead!" One's mind can wander during a 45 minute ride, and having a nice ass to fantacize about keeps the focus, and makes the legs work harder.

Based upon the weather warnings, I left an hour and a half early that Thursday, hoping to make it home before the rain hit.  I ran into you at the traffic light leaving the office park, and we exchanged typical Canadian comments about the weather.

But, it wasn't to be.  The sky got dark. Very dark.  The wind picked up; never blowing in the same direction for more than 10 seconds.   We both fought for control, and we got halfway home before I skidded out on the gravel and landed in the knee deep puddle.

It was dark, the rain was coming down hard.  You stopped to help me. My knee was full of gravel and was thinking about bleeding.  My bike was okay, but I decided to walk a bit.  You stayed with me, and it was that then that we realized that this was a most desolate part of the parkway, and that there was no traffic at all on the nearby road.

A pedestrian underpass was nearby, a way that I sometimes used if I had errands.  We huddled into the underpass: the angle of it was such that little wind actually went through it, and it was dry.

Now in the dry space, my adrenaline subsided a bit, and I noticed how wet and cold I was.  It was you who told me to get my wet things off, and you dug through my panier for my day clothes.  You were also wet, and not being shy, in an instant I was standing there in my underwear, and noticed you were nude.  My reaction was huge, if my underwear hadn't been wet, I would have ripped them... your smile at seeing my reaction was even larger.

Seeing your smile, my chagrin turned to admiration, as I checked you out properly for the first time.  A beautiful smile was framed by tangled helmet head dirty blonde hair.  Your eyes, a light brown, dark eye brows, and slightly freckled cheeks.

Shoulders strong, broad. Breasts ample and happy looking.

"You look as nice from this side", you said to me, obviously checking me out as well.  You stepped closer to me, yanking my wet underwear aside to grab my swollen cock, and then you kissed me.  I was shocked by how hot your lips were, that is, until I felt your bosom press against my chest.  I caught my breath, and reached out to put my hand on your lower back, pulling you closer.

My hand roamed lower, touching your firm biking ass, in the way that I'd wanted to every time I cycled behind you, drafting you.  As you squeezed my cock you told me: "skin on skin contact, best way to stay warm", and I smiled.

I turned around, your hand didn't leave my cock, "Hey, come back" you said.
I pulled your bike towards me, standing it up, and then yanked the seat  quick release, so the seat dropped down.  "Mount your bike, let me see your ass", I said.  You understood immediately.  I was straddling the back wheel, holding the bike up between my legs.  Letting go of me you straddled the
bike.

"Feet on your petals", I instructed.  "Grab hold of the handle bars" "Rub yourself against the seat",  I said, putting my hands on your hips.  "Pedal backwards", I added, and your lovely legs started to move.

I pulled your hips back a bit, and raised the seat slightly so that the point of the seat was now pressing against your labia.  I figured that it would cause your pleasure, and a moan from you confirmed that it was working.

I moved closer, still holding the bike between my legs, and my erect shaft bumped into your golden ass.  Both still a bit wet from the rain, there was just enough slide for your ass to grind against my cock, and soon I was moaning too.

With your feet in your pedals, your hands on the handle bars, and my thighs holding the bike up, you pushed your ass back against me, grinding me with your ass, grinding your pussy against the seat... I held your hips, and a minute later heard you yell... I covered your ass with cum... I nearby let go of the bike, but I managed to hang on until you got off the bike.

You smiled at me, whispered your name, "Laura" in my ear.  Our hearts were both pounding, and all memory of cold was gone.  We got dressed and set out for our respective homes.  Maybe I should get back into year-round cycling I wondered.












No comments: