Friday, January 24, 2014

My second class (part A)



I arrived about 5 minutes early that day.  I never want to be late (even
"fashionably") for a session, but I had previously intelligence that I should
never ring a ladies' doorbell more than 1 minute early.

So I looked at my watch, :57, an I turned around and stared across the
street.  I found a shadow of a beam very interesting, and I tried not
to think too much about the first session in the series.

Before I could turn around and push the doorbell, I felt a hand
grab my belt from behind and pull me through the door.  The door
closed in front of me, and I found myself turned around, up against
the door, a hand over my mouth to muffle my surprise.

"hi", she said to me.
The smile attached spoke loudly of the suppressed giggle.
"What were you waiting for?... this?"  and she kissed me.  Her hands
released my pants, and finding my shoulders, pulled me down into a crunch.

Her hand passed roughly over the growing bulge in my pants, and she
gave a little purr.  "I'm happy to see you today too...", she said as she stopped.

"Get naked", she told me, and she took my travel bag from me, and opened
it on a nearby table.  She removed some items, and quickly wrapped a tensor
bandage around my head, as a blindfold.  I had barely just got my shirt off,
and she finished pulling my pants down.  She threw the clothing on a bench.
I felt a rope cock-ring go around the base my penis, behind my balls, and
tighten.   She handed me another tensor bandage, telling me: "wrap yourself up
as you told me about before".  It would be a bit of challange to this blind,
but I proceeded.  I felt cuffs go around my ankles, and as soon as I stopped
also around my wrists...  and a collar around my neck.

"Good", she said, stroking the hair on my chest.  "You really enjoyed the
soapy shower we took last time...  would you like to have another one?"
she asked me.  "yes, mistress, I would definitely love that".

"Perhaps... if you are good.  If you are bad,  I will repeat the punishment"

(Last time, Mistress had taken me in the shower, soaped me all up, and forced
me to cum in her hand in the shower.  She had then continued, grinding me for
a very long time with her ass.  I thought she told me to cum, and I did, but
I found out later, I was wrong.  She had tied me face down on her bed, and
taken my ass with her strapon for a very long time)

We went upstairs... she led me by the collar... at each landing, she stopped to make sure that I did not stumble, and verified my erection with a grope and a kiss.   The combination of walking, stumbling, and bits of giggling from her at my predicament left me feeling a bit shy and awkward, and I could feel a blush forming.  She commented on it at the top of the stairs, "how can you suddenly be shy?  It is so cute, I love it"... " come on", she added pulling me into her room.

She had me sit down on what I later learned was a classic vinyl pool recliner, like below, only with the leg support folded.


My legs/feet were quickly latched down, and my arms tied above my head. She sat on my thighs, and the kissing continued, but now she began to pinch my nipples, and stroke the bit of cock that stuck out of the tensor bandage.
Soon it was everything I could do just to breath... I think she put some clamps and clothespins on me, but it was hard to tell exactly what was going on.

"I'm really looking forward to that shower. Getting your cock all soapy was
so much fun", she would whisper to me.  Her fingers probe and stroked me
everywhere.  "Do you want to cum?", she asked, but she'd fill my mouth with
her tongue before I could answer.  "Maybe on this boob", she'd then add, as
she pushed a bared breast into my mouth, only to take it away again.

I had no idea what she had started out wearing, my vision having disappeared so quickly, but it seemed that she wore some kind of skin tight T-shirt, and cotton shorts --- the kind that covered a woman, but left nothing to the imagination.... She was regularly rubbing her mons against me as she teased me.  This seemed to go on and on... she would slow down, take a break, begin snuggle against my side, and nibble my ear, and begin to talk about a shower again... she it would begin again with a bite to my nipple, a squeeze of my balls, and a tongue across the tip of my cock...  Along the way, the reclining chair was fully reclined, and she began to smother me with her pussy.

It was during one of these 69 positions that she allowed my cock to become entangled in her shirt, and that I felt the wetness of my cum to cover her chest.  I don't recall the actual orgasm....  nor did she stop... it was just more lubricant, and she finally removed her shirt in order to be able to spread it over more of my body.



No comments: