Thursday, March 15, 2012

Part two of Clara Surprise

With the shower turned off, and the soap all gone, Clara led me to the spare room.

While the main room had a king bed with four posts, the spare room had a small love seat, a full massage table, and little else.  A closet was to one side; I wondered what might be in the closet.

Kathy waited there.  What was under her silk wrap beside her, I didn't know. To claim the gown was see through was like saying the pope was catholic.

She sat on the couch.

I was naked, still dripping, and Clara wore a wet bra and panties.

"Lie down!", Kathy instructed, pointing at the massage table.

I got onto it, it had a fuzzy towel on it.

As I settled, I heard Kathy tell Clara about a fuzzy house coat in the closet. Clara removed her wet things and put it on.

"Did you enjoy his soapy cock?" Kathy asked.

Even though my face was in the face cradle hole, looking at the floor, I could hear the smile on Clara's face somehow.

Some whispers occurred, and then another towel went over my body, some  patting occured, turned it a few light spanks, and then I felt the weight of  one of the women lying on top of me.

"Do you wonder what now?", Kathy whispered in my ear, "maybe I'll tie up Clara, and let you fuck her? Maybe I'll tie her up and make you watch me  fuck her?"

As she was saying, I felt a rope or scarf go around an arm, attaching me to the leg of the table. "Mmmmm. ", Kathy said, grinding her pelvis against my ass, running her hands through my hair.

Within a few minutes both arms were tied, and I felt my ankles being restrained. Kathy brought a knee up to my crotch, spreading my legs more,  and a felt the restraints tighten holding my thighs open.

She slid off me, removing the towel. At this point Kathy started to massage me: legs, buttocks, back, neck.  Clara was following along, doing my right side as Kathy did my left. They spanked, kneaded, stroked, tickled, teased. Fingers probed and stroked my ass as I felt nipples drag across my skin: Clara's bare ones would fall out of her housecoat, Kathy's were encased in creamy silk material.

"I think he's got a new erection, " Clara giggled at Kathy. "I should hope so!", answered Kathy, blowing in my ear as she stroked my scrotum, meeting Clara's hand.

Clara was tugging on my cock at the same time. "Remember: breath!", Clara says to me.

"Lets give him some more room." Kathy says. They lift my pelvis slightly, pushing a rolled up towel under each side of me, lifting my cock off the table, letting me hang more free than before.

Two hands slid back down my ass, spreading my cheeks, nails tickling my crotch, to find out how my erection was doing.

Up to now my erection had just been insistent, now it raged. The ladies then resumed the teasing massage, tightening the restraints a bit.

A new feeling told me that a rope cock ring had just been tied around my balls. (Kathy had used such a thing on me before to good effect)

Kathy crouched down so she could whisper in my ear: "keeping you hard like this has been good training for Clara, and fun for me. But poor you, I know how orally fixated you are. "

Her body came into view through the face cradle, and I saw her squeeze a nipple through her top. "Bet you'd like to suck this, eh?"

She stuck her tongue in my ear; a shudder of pleasure ran down my body,
focusing suddenly on my anus.

Something vibrated, as it pushed its way in. It vibrated the inside and the
outside of my prostrate, and then subsided. 

Kathy says: "do you like that? it's for naughty boys only"

Clara lay across my back, and began to nuzzle my other ear. The two ladies tied a blindfold around my head.   Her hands travelled down my arms, and she pulled me back, up onto all fours.
I was confused, when did my hands come free?  My calves were still secured to the table.

Kathy came to my left side, as Clara's skin parted from my back, leaving me
feeling a bit cold, and lonely.

Kathy reached for my shaft, stroking it gently, adjusting whatever was between my legs and in my ass so it got just a bit more insistent. She took my hand, and ran it down her body, and rather than a wet snatch, I found a firm erect strapon. "Not for you, at least, not this one..." she whispered.  "Clara thinks it is for you, though. "  

Kathy explained to Clara what she should do.  She told Clara to lie down on the table, her legs under me, face down.   I was to up on my knees.

"I'm spreading shaving foam on you.  She doesn't know...", she told me.
Taking my hands, Kathy guided me back down to lie on top of Clara.   My hands clapsed Clara's, restraining her, and restricting me to also have my arms above my head.  Kathy pushed me down onto Clara.

Squish. My cock ran right into Clara's lovely ass.  I felt her ass cheeks spread slightly as the foam spread out from her crack, and then it squished up my stomack, and onto my chest.  Clara actually gasped as I held her hands with mine, and my still restrained calves kept the rest of her in place.

"And up...", Kathy instructed, pulling me back off of Clara. SUCK went the foam. "And down...", and "Stop. Clara, grab him"

Clara, assuming the strap on was going to be for me, wound her arms up in mine, pulling me down from undernearth me. 
I felt Kathy behind me, felt the strap-on pass me by, and felt, rather than heard Clara's gasp as she realized her pussy was being penetrated. 

Kathy pushed, first she grabbed my shoulders to get leverage, which pulled me, sliding my cock against Clara's ass, and then she got hold of Clara's arms and pulled, and I got pushed forward again... If I wasn't so recently emptied, I would have cum.

The Naughty Boy was still in my ass, still at a low setting, but somehow Kathy managed to turn it up in the middle of all of this (did it have a remote?)  I felt her pound Clara, each time crushing, me too. 

I felt Clara convulse and then heard her orgasm with a moan.  It wasn't until she stopped moaning did I realize, actually I was moaning too... and that I had in fact came all over Clara's ass.

Kathy slipped off, undid the restraints to release my legs, removed the Naughty Boy and left the room.
Clara and I left there, in a tangle.  "Don't move for a bit", she told me.











No comments: