Friday, March 9, 2012

Thou shalt not cum!

I arrived at Mistress' apartment.  When I entered, most of her space was hidden behind a classic/victorian Shoji.


Mistress pointed at the shower, telling me that when I was done, I was to open the door, and await her in the bathroom.  I cleaned, dried myself, and opened the door, and I stood at attention to wait. I had noticed leg and wrist restraints waiting on the counter.  The bathroom was lit by candles.

Mistress entered.  She handed me a five loop cock ring, and told me to put it in.
I pushed my balls through, and then my shaft, and then Mistress placed a blindfold on me.   She attached the wrist and leg restraints, and then a
collar.  She told me to reach for the counter, and then encouraged me with a tug on the leash on the collar... Bending over a bit, I received a spanking, and then an anal plug was slipped in.

My cock grew harder in the ring, and mistress slapped me gently... was she happy with my erection, or not?    I felt a tug, and realized that my leash was attached to the ring on my cock as well.

Mistress lead me out of the bathroom.  Approaching the massage table, she told me to get up, and she handed me a shaped piece of foam.  She explained that she would not be permitting me to press my cock against the table, and that I was to lie on this foam.  The foam was a wedge to go under my pelvis, and it had a piece cut out so my cock would hang free.

Suitably positioned with my face in the cradle, Mistress proceeded to tie my legs down to the end, and tied my hands in front/below. Her nails roamed up and down my back.  

"I do like your ass. It is nice and firm.  I hope you continue to think of me when you do your workouts", she purred, spanking me. "Oh, it jiggles just right when I spank it.  This is fun", she said, spanking me again.

"I know you think about orgasm all the time", she told me.

"Today, my slave, I will not be letting you orgasm. ", she then explained.
(Uh huh, I muttered) "Pardon?", she said. "Yes, Mistress. No fun for me today", I said louder.

"Oh, don't misunderstand: you are going to wish I would let orgasm, but I won't be permitting that today.", Mistress told me.  "If you do, there will be a  punishment.  And it won't be a punishment you will like.", she added.
Mistress had previously learned of my very shallow gag reflex. I feared being gagged.

As I was blind folded, on my front, with my hands and legs tied, it's hard to explain the sensations that Mistress did to me. 

There were long strokes, short strokes, whispers in my ear.

My cock was ignored, then a hand or a feather or what I thought might be a spatula would reach in or under, and my attention would return to my cock. The cock ring kept me hard, and it became painfully hard at times.  The anal plug was removed, then re-inserted, then removed again... the outside of my prostrate got much attention, then none. 

I breathed, sometimes hard. 
Mistress made me slow my breathing down, then she had me breath as hard as I could.    At times, it seemed that Mistress was everywhere.

If I moaned quietly, Mistress would stop and demand that I moan louder.

Mistress would stop, and then she'd demand that I tell her a story. "What did you think about last night when you masturbated?" she asked.

I recounted my story. I told her how I'd come to see her, and she'd given me a series of hand jobs, and cock milking, insisting that I cum only when she permitted it.  Mistress asked what the punishments were... I told her that if I came when I wasn't supposed to me, that she would get out her strap-on.   As Mistress heard this, she removed the anal plug, and began to play with my ass.  

"I don't think playing with your ass is a punishment", Mistress told me.
Mistress began some very intensive anal play, pushing a finger and stroking my prostrate.  "No orgasm from me today", she reminded me.

Mistress asked what about if I came when I was told, and I explained between breaths that my reward then was that I'd have to spend an extra hour tied up, that we'd start again.  "That's a good reward for you", she agreed.

Mistress asked then, what if I didn't cum at all.  She removed I her finger from my ass as I explained that in that case, maybe she would give me a ruined orgasm, milking my prostrate.  Or, maybe she would demand I remain chaste for a week or a day.  Or I should return the following day for more treatment. 

"Or what?", Mistress prompted insisted, knowing that I hadn't told her everything.  "Well, maybe...", I hesitated.  She spanked me: "SPEAK!"

"You have me get dressed, and you take me to..", another spank to encourage me.   "You take me to see Taylor.. only I don't know where we are going, because you keep me blindfolded."

"What happens when we get there?", Mistress asks.  "uhm...", I try to answer.
Mistress has reached between my legs, and has grabbed my cock, and she is pulling it downwards, so it is between my legs.  It's difficult to do due to the amount of blood in it, but Mistress knows it can be done.  A finger strokes the head of cock.  I try to focus on my breathing.

SPANK. 

"you tie me to a kitchen chair, and you instruct Taylor in fucking me" I manage to get out.

With that Mistress stops and permits me to recover.  Mistress begins to undo the restraints... "You will turn over for part 2".













No comments: