Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Eau de Clare - Part Trois

Part three of:  http://nerdsnextmovie.blogspot.com/2012/03/eau-de-clare.html

JULIE

Julie enters and gives me a light hug. She smells wonderful.

She is wearing a colourful blouse under a dark blue blazer, and dark blue stretch pants. Julie's blouse is well filled. She has dirty blonde hair, shoulder length, 5'8", green eyes and an alabaster completion. She is wearing stretch/yoga pants, and low platform shoes. She is wearing black gloves and a pretty black hat: the kind with flowers on it.


Julie takes my hand, takes me over to a chair, pulls the chair out, and sits me down. She sits on one my knees, leans over and blows in my ear.

"Hi. I'm Julie. I'll be evaluating you for Ms. Claire.", she purs in my ear.

"Ms. Claire requires men that can regularly produce high quality spooge.  She uses the spooge in a unique cosmetic process that rejuvenates the body, and I like to think, the soul.", Julie explains carefully, while sitting on my left knee.

"I'm the quality control manager".

She gets up, and unbuttons her blazer.  The blazer and her hat go onto hooks.
Stepping to my right, she swings her right leg over my left leg, she straddles me, facing me. She leans her elbows on my shoulders, and touches her nose to mine. She seems about to kiss me, but instead, she whispers:

"Now, I'm going to get you hard. I'm going to make you cum. Repeatedly. "

(She pauses for dramatic effect)

"I already know from the sample that Ginger collected that you are A++ quality. Now I need to know how much you can produce. Do not attempt to resist me. Do not attempt to prolong the pleasure... Do you have any questions?"

I gulp. I clear my throat. Julie presses herself to me, and I place my hands carefully on her ass. I mutter, "does it matter where I cum... I mean... do
you need to collect it?".

"No dear. You are clean. I'm clean. Our clothing can be washed. The whole  suite is stain guarded.", she answers with humour. "I do appreciate your consideration." (wry smile)

I inhaled and caught her scent again, and my cock got stiffer in my pants.

"Good".

With that, Julie stood up.  Coming back towards me, she did a little twirl, showing me her body from all angles, and returned to sit on my lap, leaning back, and sticking her tongue in my ear: "I think we will start with a lap dance"

Julie then proceeded to rub her ass against my stiffness. She went in circles, she went up and down. Taking my hands, she placed one on her left breast, and the other between her legs. I grabbed, caressed and squeezed. She purred happily throughout.

With her hands, she rubbed my legs, and finally loosened my pants a bit. She seemed satisfied with what she found. Leaning way down, almost touching  her nose to toes, she continued to writhe. I was enjoying myself immensely.

Suddenly, I felt something on my left leg... It closed, anchoring my leg to the chair leg.  A second time on the right leg.  I saw this time, a long cable-tie emerge from Julie's sleeve, and restrain me.

She straightened out, and leaned back, putting my hands on her full breasts. "Remove my blouse".

I obeyed. An orange bikini top underneath revealed itself.

"Take off your shirt", Julie then commanded, getting up. Bending down, she gave my dick a gentle bite through my underwear, saying out loud, "stiffness 7..". I struggled out of my shirt. She tugged by pants down to my ankles.

Having finished, she fetched some fuzzy handcuffs from her briefcase, and a tube of something. She returned to me, and sat down on my lap again.  Without being told, I returned my hands to her breasts, and she handcuffed them around her.

She continued to gyrate on my cock. I got harder and harder. I didn't know if I'd cum soon, or if I'd just faint. Julie seemed to sense this, and reaching for the tube, she uncapped it, and squeezed it into my shorts.

Instantly, I was fully lubricated, and within seconds, I cam.

"Good" Julie said.

She wiggled a little bit more, and then told me to stand. She stood as well, and turning in my arms pressed herself to me.

"You may remove my slacks", she said. I did this by with some difficulty, as my legs were still bound to the chair, and my hands handcuffed around her.

I bent my legs, crouching down, my face rubbing between her orange  covered breasts, and my hands finding their way into the back of her pants. With my teeth and my fingers, I managed to pull her yoga pants down to her knees.

"Good job", she encouraged, and then stepped out of the pants herself.

I found her wearing a black mesh bikini bottom.

Julie kissed me again, "You did well" she whispered, as she removed my shirt, but leaving my arms entangles above my head.

She kissed my chest, it seemed like forever.  She sucked on my man-nipples, and rubbed herself against me some more.  After an eternity, that seemed to be over instantly, she had made her way down to my boxers.  Reaching for a pair of scissors, I hadn't seen where, she removed the boxers (the second pair I'd lost that day), and then undid the cable ties securing my calves to the chair.

I was now nude, and Julie wore what was, I realized, actually a bikini bathing suit. My cock seemed to be covered with an orange gel. Julie lead me by the fuzzy cuffs to the other room, my shirt still tangled in my hands.

In the other room was a king sized bed on one side, and a glass shower enclosure on the other side. We entered the shower stall. There were  shower heads of all sorts all over the place. She led me to one that adjusted in height, and hooked the cuffs to it. She raises the showerhead, pulling me  against the wall, standing, hands above my head.

There was a plastic chair in the shower stall (it was a big shower... 6' by 6').  She places it in front of me, backwards, and straddles it.  My erect cock is right in front of Julie, and she begins to lick it like an ice cream cone.  Around and around and around... no mercy, not even tease.

I did not try to hold back at all, the jizz just flowed right out. The water washes it away.  My cock throbs.  Julie stands up, kisses me gently on the lips, and releases my bonds.  Her breasts brush against my chest, the  nipples are at attention, but my cock is empty, and can't get any harder.

"It's mid-afternoon, time for a nap to refresh yourself before dinner. ", she says as she leads me out of the shower.  My legs are weak, I can barely stand.

Julie shuts the shower door, and walks over to a dresser and pulls out a pajama top and bottom.  "Put these on", she says throwing the cloths on the edge of the bed.

She has retrieved something else, a kind of metal-bead/leather combination cock ring.  She slides it over my still rock-hard erection, latching the leather around my balls.   The find metal straps go between my legs, and putting a slight amount of pressure on my ass as they split to go around me, latch again on the front. She didn't explain, and I didn't ask.

Julie points at the pajamas, and leaves, adding: "Please have a bit of rest please. You'll be called for supper."

== continued in part 04 ==







No comments: