Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Seduced by Suzie

I arrived and knocked, and the door opened to a dark hallway. I entered and the door closed behind me, and she said "hang your things and join me on the couch"

I did as instructed, and I entered a space lit by one or two candles. I was wore dress pants and a dark turtleneck, and I sat down on her right. She took my hand in hers, and lay her head back to look at me, smiling. Placing her other hand on my chest, she turned towards me and kissed me very gently. She wore something dark and flowing: some kind of black silk wrap. If she wore anything under that, I couldn't tell in the light.

The kiss intensified, and then still holding my hand in hers, she raised that left arm over my head, pinning me gentle. Between kisses, she explained: "I'm going to make you cum. I'm going to empty you."

She bit her lip in a cute way as she said that, and then she bit my lip gently. She pushed me sideways, and I soon found myself on my back, sideways on the couch, my two arms pinned above my head, my feet still, at this point, on the ground. She kissed and nibbled at me, as she pressed her body against mine. The bulge in my pants of my erection was unmistakable, and she commented on it as she pressed her thigh against me.

Her wrap fell away from her, revealing black pantyhose, and a form fitting tub top. After a few more kisses, kneeling above me, she reached forward, pushing her breasts into my face, to pull a rope from behind the couch, and soon my hands were tied. Her hands free from needing to pin me down, the roamed across my chest, opening a button here and there, and grabbing my now throbbing hard on through my pants. My pants betrayed me, as the button and zipper presented no resistance at all to her hands. While straining under the intense pressure my underwear did not yet abandon me. She stroked me from thigh, across boxers, and then up my hairy chest. Her other hand played in my hair, holding my head for better kissing.

She extracted herself from me, standing up, letting hands and hair caress me. She grabbed a leg, a sock and a pant leg, and my pants disappeared. Another rope at the other end of the couch quickly kept my legs restrained. She knelt next to me, and regarded my prone form; she ran her hand through my hair and tickled my stomack, and traced my erection through my boxers. She wasn't shy with her nails; but she used them more to tickle rather than scratch.

"Once your cock is completely empty, your body will be mine: I'll have you anyway I want", she explained.

Her hand wandered up my shorts to caress my erection. She licked my nipples and squeezed my muscles. She tried to rip my boxers off, but that just gave me a wedgie... "do I have any scissors?" she wondered out loud, but in the end, she just pulled my member out the leg hole and stretched things to accommodate her wish. A few licks and I was holding my breath.

"Poor baby, it's so intense, isn't it?" she murmured. "And I've just started, too".

"I wonder... are you more scared that you will cum without my permission, or scared you won't cum when I tell you? ", she said this to me as she kissed me, putting a leg around me so that she could lie straight on me. In this inverted missionary, girl on top position, she pressed her pelvis into me, rubbing her pussy against me.

This motion was in some sense relaxing for me; perhaps relaxing is the wrong word. Reassuring is perhaps the better word. She let my breathing catch up for me, and reminded me to breath deeply. I did this, breathing through each of my chakras in turn, visualizing pulling warm golden purple energy from my groin to my head.

She rubbed her pantyhose covered clitoris against my cock for a long time; I'm not really sure how long. My eyes opened to gaze into hers, and closed as she nibbled on my ear. It was a surprise when she separated herself from me just long enough to unroll a condom on my cock, and rip a small strategically placed hole in her pantyhose, and then she mounted me.

"This feels good", she told me between kisses and thrusts... "you may use your hips...", "yes... ", "go deeper"... She set a rhythm. She knew that I was barely able to hold on, and so told me: "I like your work out story.

You owe me 15 more thrusts", and she counted down, "15... 14... 13...mm. 12...11..." With each thrust I entered her deeper, but not just with my cock. I also seemed to a deeper level of trance, and so it was some surprise that I heard her whisper “zero” in my ear and roll off of me, her back against the couch, our heads on a throw pillow.

She hooked a blanket from somewhere and pulled it over us. “Sleep”, she told me. So I did.

I knew that there was more to… cum. I also knew that I had no reason to be anxious. She was in charge.

No comments: